The Lea Valley Walk covers the 13 miles (22km) of the Lea Valley within London.
Audio Guides for Lea Valley Walk:
- Lea Valley Walk 1.mp3 ( 7.87 MB )
- Lea Valley Walk 2.mp3 ( 6.21 MB )
- Lea Valley Walk 3.mp3 ( 6.66 MB )
- Lea Valley Walk 4.mp3 ( 9.05 MB )
- lea valley walk 6 three mills to east india dock.mp3 ( 8.92 MB )
To listen now:
Click an Audio Guide link to hear the MP3 play via your computers own media player.
To download MP3:
Right click an Audio Guide link and select 'save as' from the menu to save to a location on your computer.
The recordings were made by Julia Ionides and Peter Howell of the Dog Rose Trust of Ludlow, who also wrote the scripts. You may recognize the voice for the Welcome as the actor John Challis, Boycie from Only Fools and Horses and The Green Green Grass.
The reader is Paul Saunders.
The audio is copyright to the Dog Rose Trust and Walk London. The MP3 files may be downloaded for personal use only.